You can lose 30 or more pounds in the next 4 months by following a few simple guidelines below.
Never attempt crash dieting to lose weight, no matter how desperate you need to lose weight.
Try these simple tips and watch the weight fall off
– Plan every meal. Write down exactly what you plan to eat each day and plan to eat 5 to 6 small meals.
– Stay within a standard daily calorie range to lose weight. Women …. 1200 to 1400 calories and Men ….. 1600 to 1900 calories.
– Include 20 to 30 minutes of aerobic activity 5 days a week. You can do fast pace walking, stationary biking with back support, jogging, swimming or aerobic class.
– Eliminate white flour and sugar from your diet. This alone will help reduce your weight by allowing your body to burn more fat.
– Never skip breakfast. Trying to save calories in the morning will set you up to binge later in the day.
– Mid afternoon is notorious time for energy crash. Try having a daily protein shake or some other foods mid afternoon to keep your blood sugar stable ….. this way you avoid crashing and then binging.
Make the above tips part of your daily life and you can easily lose 30 or more pounds in 20 weeks.
Strive for a slow 1 to 2 pounds weight loss per week with a sensible diet and exercise.
There is no other way.